Factors Affecting The Child’s Weight Gain Are Lacking?
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
One parameter of a healthy baby is body weight according to age, sex and height. To find out whether your child's weight is right or not, you can match the results of your child's weight with the child's weight growth chart based on the age on the card to health (KMS) or the mother can visit the nearest Posyandu. There are several factors that affect a child's weight gain less than they should, namely:
1. Genetic or hereditary factors. Are you including a small body compared to Indonesian people in general?
2. Nutritional factors. Children need nutrition like ours with adjusted portions. These nutrients are carbohydrates, animal protein, vegetable protein, fats, vitamins and minerals. Has the mother provided the child with nutrition? If not, then you should give the best menu for your child in the future, while your child is an easy child to eat. Examples of children's food menus that mothers can give, are white rice with side dishes of fish tofu and carrot mixed and add 3 drops of olive oil to children's ready-to-eat foods. Between meals, give the baby an avocado mixed with milk and a little sugar. You can vary the other menus every day. Variations in the types of food are needed to meet the nutritional needs of children. Because each food ingredient will contain different nutrients. As an example again, for the next day maybe mom can replace the previously fish dish with eggs. You also need to pay attention to not cooking the child's food for too long because it can damage the nutrients contained in it. Well, mothers should never give children food that has been warmed because their nutrients have been damaged due to repeated blackouts. Do not forget to pay attention to the portion and frequency of eating a child, children must eat 3 times a day and the portion you can try to increase from before. And complete the child's nutrition with 2 cups of milk a day.
3. Avoid giving children unhealthy snacks, like snacks. We recommend that a child's snack in the form of fruit, biscuits or bread. However, it is important to pay attention to the giving schedule so that the child will not eat during the main meal.
4. Children may have a disease that inhibits weight gain, such as intestinal worms. Mothers should be examined by a child at a doctor at the health center and follow a worming program for children, which is once every 6 months, every February and August.
5. If the mother gives the child medicine, including herbal medicine, you should consult with your pediatrician first. Because these drugs can be an inhibitor of a child's weight gain.
Thus hopefully useful.