Fear And Anxiety When There Are Problems With Friends?
So, since I have a problem with my classmates, I often think of his words. That made me moody. I’m afraid to express my opinion. I’m afraid I’m wrong. Afraid to see my own facial reflection. I’m afraid someone is laughing at me. Afraid to see his face. Sometimes I feel shaken when I meet him. This also bothered me. Sometimes like crying alone until you can’t sleep all the time or you can even sleepy or sleep all day. So what? What exactly am I?
Hello thanks Almaaa for the question for HealthReplies.com.
Your complaint can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Comprehensive anxiety disorder: fear or anxiety that arises at any time, in every circumstance but it is not so clear the thing to be worried about, complaints in the form of palpitations, anxiety, unable to sleep, fear and so on
2. Depression: complaints in the form of not being able to feel happy, always sad, not excited, and have no energy doing activities, occurred for at least 2 weeks
3. Paranoid schizophrenia: fear accompanied by hearing sounds that affect while others don't hear, see things that others don't see, and feel constantly watched and feel very low, feel ridiculed, considered bad and so on, occur for at least 1 month
To find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a psychiatric specialist (psychiatrist).
prevention can be done:
1. Increase confidence with positive thinking
2. Doing a favorite hobby
3. Try to socialize with the surrounding environment
thus hopefully useful