Features Of Fallopian Tube Blockage?
, I have been married for 6 months and until now I have not had children, for routine HB every 2-3 days, and normal menstruation every month. I have checked the ultrasound tv, there are no myoma cysts and the condition of the uterus and eggs are good, what I want to ask is are there any characteristics for women with blocked fallopian tubes? And about when is the right time to check hormones and HSG? Thank you
From the information you convey, the presence of a fallopian tube blockage or fallopian tube blockage, may be caused by:
1. a history of sexually transmitted infections
2. history of stomach surgery
3. Ruptured appendix
4. Endometriosis or the presence of endometrial tissue outside the uterine cavity
5. pregnancy outside the womb
6. Pelvic inflammation
Complaints that are often felt in patients with blocked fallopian tubes are:
1. recurrent vaginal discharge
2. lower abdominal pain
3. Pain when urinating
4. pain during sex
5. Menstruation is not natural
6. Infertility in couples with a marriage age of more than 1 year
7. Pain before menstruation
Therefore, if the age of your marriage is 6 months, then you can still try as optimally as possible with your partner. Some things you need to pay attention to are:
1. Avoid cigarettes and cigarette smoke, as well as your partner
2. ideal weight
3. do regular exercise
4. Avoid stress and physical fatigue
5. evaluate the risk of torch infection
For planning hormonal and HSG tests, you should discuss with your doctor, especially regarding your clinical condition. If there are indications of hormonal examination and HSG, the doctor can plan this examination to get a complete evaluation related to your condition.
Hormonal examinations can be planned with indications of menstrual disorders, ovulation disorders, abnormal bleeding, found cysts and endometriosis, infertility of husband and wife.
In the HSG procedure, HSG can be performed with the following indications:
1. repeated miscarriages
2. promil disorder or infertility
3. Anatomical abnormalities of the female organs
4. Blockage in the fallopian tubes
5. the presence of scars on the uterus
6. evaluation after tubal surgery, or after tubectomy (sterile family planning)
7. tumors in the uterus
Therefore, the indications for the above examination are the basis for further examination by your obstetrician. Discuss well especially with regard to your doctor's plans.
Thus the information that we can convey, also read the blockage of the fallopian tubes.