Feces Are Accompanied By Blood And Turn Black?
Good night, I want to ask, my father’s blood came out, he had been treated by a doctor, but I was still worried because his stools turned black, could my father recover completely, and how was it done ??
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Black-colored blood stool (melena) can be caused by several possibilities, namely abnormalities in the upper gastrointestinal tract:
1. Injury to the stomach (erosive gastritis) or until the intestines form an echo (ulcer): can be caused by poor diet, or pressure from the digestive tract and the liver is too high
2. Gastric polyps: polyps or the presence of fluid that forms sacs in the stomach causing a bowel inhuman bleeding
3. Injury or tumor in the duodenum: the presence of a wound or tumor in the upper gastrointestinal tract (esophagus, stomach or duodenum) will cause a blackish-red bowel
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis or treatment of melena, you should immediately consult with a specialist in internal medicine. Handling starts from administering drugs to endoscopic measures (handling with binoculars inserted into the digestive tract).
Prevention can be done:
1. Reducing spicy and sour foods
2. Maintain eating patterns so as not to consume foods that are carcinogenic (causing cancer)
3. Lots of exercise and consumption of fruit
thus hopefully useful