Feeling Depressed, Insecure And Prolonged Sad?
I am inferior. I often cry because my friends are more beautiful and many like it. During my high school days I was very depressed, sad. How to fix it?
Hello. Good night. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com
In general, a person will have experienced a period where he felt worse than those around him. This is related to feeling less satisfied or grateful. This will usually affect self confidence. It is better to increase self-confidence to be able to further develop themselves and maintain mental health. Some things you can do are
- Exercise regularly
- Healthy eating
- Perform new activities and meet new people
- Join in social activities to increasingly open relations
- Strengthen friendly friendships so you can share
- Think positively for each experience encountered
However, conditions where a person experiences loneliness accompanied by fatigue, excessive sadness, to interfere with daily activities such as abandoned work, unable to take lessons in school properly then it has led to a condition of psychological disorders that lead to depression. This needs further examination and consultation with a psychiatrist or at least a psychologist.
What can be done for someone who is comfortable to be alone so they can develop themselves and maintain mental health is
- Writing things that are felt into a writing
- Interaction with people closest is strengthened
- Keep learning to appear in public because it will train yourself
- Enjoy the time taking the time for yourself
- Develop your favorite talents and interests
Thus the information we can convey. May be useful. Thank you