Feeling Weak, Dizzy And Not Excited After Recovering From A Fever?
Hello, I want to ask, u003cbr u003eWhy after the fever disappears, do you feel strange / weird feelings when doing your daily activities? It feels like the morale of the body is gone 50%. Each step / walk head feels dizzy, tongue also can not feel the feeling that should be felt.
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Fever is gone does not mean you have recovered completely. There are even some diseases with a fluctuating pattern of fever. Many diseases are characterized by fever symptoms. The most common cause of fever is a disease caused by infection, both viral or bacterial infection. Have you gone to the nearest doctor? If not, you should immediately see the nearest doctor.
Fever is a symptom of a disease that must be found out the underlying disease. Meanwhile, some things you can do to restore your physical fitness are:
1. Eat healthy and nutritious foods that are high in calories and protein.
2. Consumption of healthy and refreshing drinks, such as warm water, warm ginger drinks, honey mixed with lime juice brewed with warm water, tomato juice, carrot juice and others. Consumption of drinks like this at least 3 times a day.
3. Consumption of fruits, such as apples, oranges, papayas, bananas and others.
4. Drink a glass of milk every day.
5. Consumption of multivitamins, especially those containing vitamin B complex.
6. Begin to do moderate to moderate activities (as much as you can, don't be too forced).
7. Take time to rest for 8 hours a day. Take a total rest, avoiding cellphones, TVs, radios and other sound sources that can provoke the brain to think wherever possible. During night breaks, turn off all light sources.
8. Start the activity in the morning and end the activity in the evening with a warm shower.
Thus hopefully useful.