Fever At Night Accompanied By Cold Feet And Cold Sweat
Good Night Doc I am a 20 year old man. I feel my body temperature is hot especially at night. Especially at night, my body is hot but my feet are cold. Further information, this often happens when my sleeping hours are messy and when the college exam period. Usually my friends who are close to me can feel and when I touch my neck it’s hot. What have I experienced Doctor?
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Fever or febrile is characterized by a body temperature of more than 37.2 degrees Celsius. This condition can occur due to many things, including:
1. Lack of body fluid intake or dehydration.
2. Being in an environment with high temperature or heat.
3. Lack of sleep.
4. Psychological stress.
In addition to the above conditions, a person who is experiencing stress and lack of sleep, tends not to brush his teeth at night, this causes the throat to become inflamed or known as pharyngitis. Pharyngitis can be accompanied by the appearance of fever symptoms.
Here are tips that you can live, namely:
1. Set the time of daily activities.
2. Study every day, not when you want to take an exam.
3. Always sleep on time, ie sleep early in the night and wake up early in the morning.
4. Provide group study time 2 or 3 times a week. Create study groups with diligent and smart students. Before starting group study, make a list of topics to study, then divide the assignments. During group study time, each student can explain their assignment.
5. Drink enough water, which is at least 2 L a day.
6. Eat nutritious food with adequate portions (not excessive). Overeating causes a person to become sleepy and lazy. And lack of nutrition causes a person to be difficult to concentrate and think.
7. Also, don't forget to exercise at least 3 times a week, with a total exercise time of at least 150 minutes a week.
Thus hopefully useful.