Fine Spots Appear On The Hands In Cold Weather?
hello.rnI am 27 years old. Since childhood until now, in my hands there are fine veins or fine spots that are very visible. especially when the weather is cold, the spots / fine veins look more like they form a lot of small islands.
Hello, dinaaaaa, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
According to the description you describe, the following are possible causes:
1. Urticaria / hives, can be triggered by cold or hot air, eating or coming into contact with something that triggers allergies, allergic drug reactions
2. Prickly heat or miliaria
3. Contact dermatitis
To determine the cause, it is necessary to have an immediate examination by a doctor. The doctor will provide therapy according to the cause.
Some of the things below can be done to prevent worsening:
1. for a doctor`s examination, especially if accompanied by itching all over the body, shortness of breath, a history of asthma or other allergies, dizziness, weakness, immediately go to the hospital
2. Avoid exposures that trigger these conditions. For example, it is cold, so prevent the body from falling in cold conditions by wearing warm clothes, wearing blankets, adjusting the room temperature, bathing with warm water.
3. Use salicylic powder if it is very itchy
4. Consult your doctor for antihistamine use
That's it, I hope it's useful.
dr. Sarah Rizqia