Food Post-gastric Abstinence Leaked?
Hello, I want to ask A week ago my husband after a stomach operation leaked. Then can my husband want to eat fruit soup or not? Or what are the things that are abstained from post-operative gastric leaks? Thank you
Hello Ayu, thank you for asking with HealthReplies.com.
Generally there are no restrictions on certain foods, but here are some things that can be done so that the recovery process is good, namely:
- Avoid foods that are too spicy and sour
- Avoid consumption of soft drinks
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking
- Avoid excessive emphasis on the stomach such as coughing too hard, straining, etc.
- We recommend that you eat foods that are high in protein, such as egg whites, sea fish, etc.
- Take control to the doctor for post-operative injuries
- We recommend the consumption of foods that are soft and fibrous
- Enough rest
- Avoid doing strenuous activities first
- Consumption of enough water
If you experience post-operative complaints you can consult directly with your doctor. So that interviews and examinations can be done directly.
Thank you, hope that helps ..