Foods That Cleanse The Lungs?
Good afternoon .. is it true that milk can clean the lungs because of pollution or the environment with contaminated air? R nWhat foods can cleanse the lungs ?? r nThank you
Thank you Aciu84 for your question on the HealthReplies.com forum, milk is a product that contains various nutrients such as protein, calcium, fat, and several vitamins. Dairy products have many benefits such as:
- helps maintain healthy bones
- helps body growth and tissue healing
- reduces the risk of worsening symptoms in osteoarthritis conditions
- as a good nutritional intake for the body
However, regarding the function of cleaning the lungs due to pollution and contaminated air, in this case it is not true. Until now, to our knowledge, there is no food that can clean the lungs from polluted conditions or contaminated air. For this reason, in preventing pollution or dusty air from entering the respiratory tract, you should be able to use a mask to prevent such things. However, in the condition of someone who has problems with the lung organs, the following diets can be recommended, such as:
- food needs to be consumed in a balanced manner
- foods of fruits and vegetables (tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, eggplant, etc.), can help the immune system and help prevent infectious conditions, including the respiratory tract
- eating foods rich in carbohydrates (potatoes, bread, rice, etc.) provides energy to the body so that it can help the muscles used for breathing
- Protein-rich foods (milk, fish, meat products) help keep muscles strong, including chest muscles, but they also help the body's immune system.
- Dairy products are rich in protein and contain various vitamins that can help the body's immune system
Here are articles about healthy food
That's all from me, hope it can help
dr. Christian Chandra