Foods That Should Not Be For Pregnant Women?
morning, I’m 8 weeks pregnant and now I want to eat hoka hoka bento, is that possible or not?
Good evening, thanks for the question
Pregnancy is a crucial process so food intake for pregnant women needs to be considered. The following are types of foods that are not allowed to be consumed by pregnant women, including:
1. Fish that contain high mercury levels (mackerel, tuna, and other large types of sea fish)
2. Fish that is not processed until cooked
3. Meat that is not processed until cooked
4. Raw eggs
6. Unwashed vegetables and fruit
7. Dairy products and their derivatives that do not go through the pasteurization process
9. Fast food
10. Raw sprouts
In addition to the types of food above, pregnant women are free to eat foods they like. Eat foods with balanced nutrition and ensure hygiene so as not to trigger other diseases due to poor diet.
That's all, hope you can help.