Frequent Anxiety, Difficulty Sleeping, Hallucinations After Stopping Drug Use?
at night late in the morning, I used to be a used goods seller but 2 years ago when I went to work, but now I don’t use it, but the effect is still there, right? I can just go to sleep in the morning, even though now I have a wife and children, if I want to work that afternoon then I feel sleepy and are also very disturbing, what’s the solution?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
complaints are often restless, difficult to sleep, hallucinations as you experience can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Effects of drug withdrawal: side effects from stopping use of drugs can cause feelings of anxiety, difficulty sleeping, and hallucinations
2. Schizophrenia: characterized by feelings of anxiety, feeling followed, prompted or see strange things that other people do not feel it. Hallucinations and feelings of fear and feel others do not like us. Lasts at least 1 month
3. The existence of organic disorders: abnormalities in organs in the brain or in the body, can affect thought patterns, anxiety and hallucinations as well
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaints, you should immediately consult a mental health specialist (psychiatrist). There you will be taught the right methods when you have stopped taking drugs, and various other therapies.
Your decision to stop using illegal drugs is very good and very precise, so you need to be accompanied for processes such as rehabilitation by the psychiatrist.
things you can do:
1. Get closer to God by worshiping and praying
2. Doing a hobby that you like
3. Adjust the time to sleep by getting used to getting up and sleeping at the same time every day
4. Avoid and do not touch or try at all again the illegal drugs because the effects will be more severe if used again.
Thus hopefully useful