Frequent Sneezing When Late Eating?
Hello, dokI Agus, from SoloDok, I used to be allergic since I was a child. Especially allergic to cold. In addition to cold allergy I am also allergic when sweating, for example when I am outside of the house getting hot and sweaty, then I go into an air-conditioned room. There was a change in temperature in my body directly. Therefore, it makes me sneeze. But I know the cause because of the cold temperature and the air-conditioned room. But on the other hand, I also when I’m late eating and stomach hungry, I often sneeze (even though I’m no longer in an air-conditioned room?). But after I eat later, my sneezing disappears. So, my question is why when I’m hungry, I often sneeze? Are there any medical illnesses that have such symptoms? especially when I am 23 years old.
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Sneezing can be related to several things that may be experienced such as
1. Irritation of respiratory tract areas related to exposure to pollution or dust or mites
2. Allergies that usually appear in certain conditions
3. Upper respiratory infections such as viruses or bacteria
This condition if accompanied by high fever, tightness, chest pain should immediately go to the hospital for further examination. Some of these things should be ensured, especially if with tightness, high fever and cough.
But with mild symptoms can be done several things like
1. Avoid foods or substances that cause allergies
2. If there is smoke exposure it is better to limit the use of cover
3. Increase the body's resistance data with good exercise
Here is more information.
Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com