Frequent Urination In The Vagina, Does It Affect The Pregnancy Program?
u003c / body u003e u003c / html u003e n
Hi, thanks for asking at HealthReplies.com
Vaginal discharge that feels like bowing, has nothing to do with pregnancy. Pregnancy occurs due to eggs released by the ovaries into the channel, successfully fertilized by sperm, which then attaches to the uterine wall to further develop into a fetus. The requirements for pregnancy to occur, namely:
1. There are ovaries that release eggs with good quality.
2. Patent ovaries. In women who have a history of reproductive organ infections, often there is scarring in this channel that interferes with the meeting of the egg cell with sperm.
3. There is a good sperm covering the shape and movement.
4. There is a good uterus as a place for fetal growth and development.
5. There is a cervix and vaginal canal that can be passed by sperm to get into the uterus. This condition occurs during the fertile period. You can read how to determine the fertile period here.
Here are the tips that we provide for you in undergoing a pregnant program, namely:
1. Eat nutritious foods, high in calories and protein. Avoid canned, flavored, preservative and other unhealthy foods.
2. Exercise regularly, which is 3 times a week with a length of time in each exercise schedule of at least 30 minutes. However, it is not justified to exercise excessively.
3. Perform routine and more frequent sexual relations with fertile masses. The most important thing is not to use birth control in any form.
I suggest you and your husband to consult with your obstetrician and urologist if you have followed the tips above but are not yet pregnant. The doctor will examine your reproductive tract and husband's sperm. The doctor will also ask you to do a TORCH examination if necessary.
Thus, hopefully useful.