Frequent Use Of Glasses Can Add A Minus?
HealthReplies.com, if the eyes are minus and already using glasses then you should not use glasses often? Because using glasses often can add a minus to the eyes. Is that right? Please explain
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
What you say is not true. The following are tips that you must do to get healthy eyes, namely:
1. Use eye glasses or contact lenses that correspond to eye damage at every time you move. If you feel uncomfortable when using eye glasses, have your eyes checked immediately by an ophthalmologist, because the damage may increase or even improve so the glasses or contact lenses must be adjusted.
2. Consumption of foods that are high in vitamin A, such as carrots and weight. You can make juices, smoothies or vegetables from these foods.
3. Read in a place with adequate lighting, in a sitting position (avoid lying down) and eyes with books at least 50-60 cm apart.
4. Likewise with using gadgets. Adjust the monitor's lighting and keep it at least 50-600 cm away from your eyes.
5. When reading or staring at a monitor, use the 20-20-20 system, which is to rest your eyes every 20 minutes for 20 seconds by looking 20 feet away.
Thus hopefully useful.