From The Results Of This Mamae’s Ultrasound, How Do You Explain It?

Illustration of From The Results Of This Mamae’s Ultrasound, How Do You Explain It?
Illustration: From The Results Of This Mamae’s Ultrasound, How Do You Explain It? us.v-cdn.net

warts and subcutis are not thickened, u003cbr u003at 11-12 o’clock 2cm from the papilla, appear hypoechoic lesions, irregular borders, size +/- 1.4 x 2 x 1.8 cm. no calcification. The axillary lymph nodes are not enlarged. u003cbr u003 impression: indeterminate mass (BIRADS 4) in the direction of 11-12 hours u003cbr u003e Recommendation: biopsy

1 Answer:

Good morning, thanks for asking at HealthReplies.com. Mammary ultrasound is a method of checking ultrasound performed on the breasts, usually to detect any abnormalities in the form of a lump or mass, its characteristics, number, and type.

From the results you mentioned, the sentence you wrote before the impression describes the characteristics of your breast tissue, that the skin tissue is normal, at 11-12 o'clock, about 2 cm from the nipple there is a lump with an irregular shape with the size as written above, and there is no enlarged lymph nodes in the armpits and so on.

All of these characteristics summed up an impression of an indeterminate mass (BIRADS 4) located at 11-12 o'clock. BIRADS or BI-RADS stands for Breast Imaging Reporting and Data System and this is a categorization made by an institution in America. When assessed using BI-RADS, a mass or lump can be categorized as 0-6, where the higher the number the more likely it is that it is malignant or cancerous.

In your case, BI-RADS 4 is called indeterminate mass or has not yet been determined. As a percentage, it can be said that there is a 30% chance that it is malignant and a 70% chance that it is a benign disorder. So to ensure this, underneath it is written a recommendation in the form of a biopsy because a biopsy is a more specific examination to determine whether a lump is malignant or benign.

We recommend that you discuss this again with the doctor who requested the examination. Because after all, it takes a history extracting and direct physical examination that is complemented by supporting examinations to be able to make a diagnosis, the investigation itself cannot be. So, hopefully it answers your question.

dr. Amadeo D. Basfiansa

: by

Related Question

Children 13 Months Of Age Often Heat The Neck, Head And Feet.?

Children 13 Months Of Age Often Heat The Neck, Head And Feet.?

(1 year ago)

Mlm, my child is 13 months old, often the back of his neck is hot and his feet are hot, while the rest of his body is not...

The Cause Of An Enlarged And Hard Stomach After A Miscarriage?

The Cause Of An Enlarged And Hard Stomach After A Miscarriage?

(1 year ago)

I want to ask, then I didn’t know I was pregnant … finally the blood came out but only the spots lasted for almost a month … the effects of the hemorrhoid would b...

The Cause Of The Feeling Does Not Come Out When Feeling Orgasm In Women?

The Cause Of The Feeling Does Not Come Out When Feeling Orgasm In Women?

(1 year ago)

sorry I want to ask, when I am in touch, when I will reach orgasm why can not succeed or come out, I only feel the pulse and urge to pee after it feels strong suddenly disappear, i...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *