Giving Mefenamic Acid To Treat Toothache?
I went to the dentist yesterday, and I was given the drug mersi mefenamid acid, is it like the drug mersi which is always misused by people with stress? I’m afraid the medicine is the same as that
Hello, saeful millah, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
Mefenamic acid or mefenamic acid is one of the anti-inflammatory and anti-pain drugs that are included in the non-steroidal group. Examples of pain and inflammation that can be relieved by this drug are toothache, joint pain, and menstrual pain. Your dentist will give you the medication to reduce your inflammation and pain, so you don't have to worry. Several things should be considered in the use of this drug:
1. This medicine must be prescribed by a doctor, do not forget to read the information on the packaging
2. It should be consumed after meals to avoid side effects such as stomach pain
3. Try to take this medicine at regular times to maximize its effect
4. You should not take this medicine if you are pregnant
5. Report to your doctor if you experience any side effects such as: nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, headache
Here is an article about complete information about mefenamic acid, please read it for additional information.
That's it, I hope it's useful.
dr. Sarah Rizqia