Green Veins Like Moving On The Testicles?
In the morning, I want to ask in my father’s testicles there is green veins, the symptoms are often moving like life, have been operated on but are still moving, why is that?
Hello Lilis thanks for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Green veins such as moves on the testicles can be caused due to the occurrence of:
1. Varicocele: namely enlargement of blood vessels in the testicles, enlargement of these blood vessels will look like green veins that come out on the surface of the skin of the testicles, and will appear to move. This complaint will have an impact on the occurrence of infertility or infertility in some people.
2. One symptom of elephantiasis (filariasis): elephantiasis is an infection of the lymphatic channels due to organisms transmitted through mosquitoes. This infection causes swelling in the legs, genital organs (testicles), and others.
3. Disorders of the kidney organs: abnormalities or disorders in the function and work of the kidneys or the kidneys themselves, can give the effect of swelling in the whole body, one of them on the testicles which will swell too.
You should do a re-examination of the doctor who has operated on your father, or consult with other surgeons regarding your father's complaints at this time. So, it can be further known the causes and treatment for the complaint.
After the surgery will experience the same thing, it might be caused by the still occurrence of enlargement of blood vessels in the testicles due to heavy activity or carrying heavy objects still carried out, or there is still high pressure in the testicles of your father.
Prevention can be done:
1. Reducing heavy activity or lifting heavy objects so as not to burden the testicles in holding the existing burden
2. Reduce weight to reduce body weight
3. Reducing the condition of stressed testicles such as straining, coughing and so on.
So hopefully useful :)