Handling Facial Burns Due To Excessive Use Of Masks?
Hello wr. Wb, I am Vania, I want to ask for a medicine to heal my burnt face and sores due to the frequent use of a lime mask (because I forgot about it, I have used it a week in a row) how is it? “(from Monday-Wednesday) but after continuing, the face feels itchy and finally a reddish face appears and there is a scab around the acne area, thank you please reply as soon as possible so I can deal with it as soon as possible thanks again
Hello, vania ghasimi, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
Itching, redness, and sores on the face can be caused by several possible causes:
1. The type of face is sensitive
2. Skin is too dry
3.Allergy to mask content (allergic contact dermatitis)
4. Allergic reaction to something else (food, dust, etc.)
To confirm the condition of your face, you should go to a dermatologist. The dermatologist will examine carefully the complaints that occur on your face. If necessary, investigations will be carried out such as an allergy test.
Although the lime mask is believed to help brighten the face, help get rid of acne, and as an antibacterial, further research is still needed. In addition, on sensitive skin, lime can make the face more sensitive to sunlight, making it easier to burn. So, what can be done is:
1. Stop using the mask first until a doctor has examined it.
2. Use soap, moisturizer, and beauty products in accordance with skin conditions.
3. Don't forget to apply sunscreen / sunblock every time you are exposed to the sun.
4. Inadequate daily fluid needs (at least 2 liters per day or adjusted to activity).
5. Wash your face 2 times a day.
6. Get enough rest.
7. Avoid exposure to cigarette smoke.
8. Do not touch your face frequently if you do not wash your hands first.
9. Increase the consumption of nutrients that are good for the face
That's all, hopefully it's useful.
Greetings, dr. Sarah Rizqia.