Handling In Children After Falling From Bed?
Hello dokI want to ask, my child at 6 o’clock in the morning was still cheerful playing. After 08 my son fell from the bed because he fell on his back. Then he cried strong about 20 to 20 minutes. Then I calmed him. , And he is weak GK wants to be cheerful like 6 a.m. tdi, Then he goes to sleep … That’s what I have to do docI don’t know what to doI want to go to a hospital, but far away, and I don’t really understand the way here … Please help the solution
Hello. Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com
Related to the things that mothers complained about, it should also be considered whether the collision on the head, the number of times that vomiting occurs, whether there is a disturbance of consciousness experienced by children, whether there are body parts that move like seizures.
Some conditions that need attention and get further treatment are
* Talking ramblings * lethargy, weakness * dizziness * blurred vision * hard to smell or feel * loss of balance or difficulty walking * nausea and vomiting * pupils enlarged, or the size is not the same between right and left * loss of consciousness * the presence of paralysis or asymmetry on the face or body parts of children * persistent headaches in children * blood or discharge from the ear or nose or when parents find a hematoma (bleeding under the skin) in the head area.
If the baby who after a fall can be examined the following are:
* There is a lump on the crown (soft part of the skull) * Vomiting * Lacking * Do not want to eat * Crying with a low voice If there are symptoms above should be taken to the health service center and better to the hospital for further examination.
What can be done for now if there are no danger symptoms above is
- parents don't panic.
- calm the child and obervasi the symptoms mentioned above,
- compress the affected part with ice wrapped in cloth
- Give antiseptic if there are sores on the skin.
- Do not give cream containing heparin to children who have just had a collision
Thus the information we can convey. May be useful. Thank you