Handling Itchy And Swollen Feet?
I want to ask.. my feet often itch suddenly.. and as I walk, my feet swell hard when touched and turn black.. if you let it feel hot, itchy, and sore.. then I scratch the effect, it actually gets blisters.. I think it’s a disease what is it .. and what is the cure??
Hi Dede. The conditions you are experiencing can be caused by:
3. Static dermatitis where there is inflammation of the skin due to a problem with blood accumulation in the blood vessels, especially the leg blood vessels. The habit of standing too long is a risk factor
4. Presence of certain clinical conditions such as kidney failure, heart failure, cirrhosis
Consult with your doctor about the condition you are experiencing for treatment and further information. A physical examination can help assess the condition you are experiencing. Other tests such as blood tests can help. What you can do is
1. Try to rest while elevating your feet slightly higher than your body
2. Do regular exercise
3. Avoid the habit of standing too long
4. Consumption of balanced nutritional food
5. Manage stress
Specific treatment depends on the underlying cause. Hopefully helpful, and thank you. Greetings, Dr. Alyssa