Handling Of Dandruff In 8 Month Babies?
I want to ask HealthReplies.com. My child is 8 months old, he has sensitive scalp like dry, I noticed the origin of the sweat on the back of the nutmeg was immediately red like a bunted sweat, then after it was like a scabby dandruff. I use the usual shampoo products on the market I tried mutually replace it eh it does not fit directly directly so … I was very careful to shampoo so that no serious injury. Sdh to ank too, given the ointment u0026amp; use liquid detol when bathing, I already do it but yes it takes 2hr … tomorrow it will be delivered in red for a long time like dry dandruff … But my ankle should keep on ointment … Please give me a solution … for my ankle skin this is good what shampoo? Thank you
Hello. Good afternoon, thank you for asking to HealthReplies.com.
A baby's scalp that is dry and oily is a common experience, especially in early birth. This is referred to as cradle cap or seborrheic dermatitis. where this happens is related to several things namely
1. The condition of hormonal changes from the beginning in the mother's womb that triggers the production of excess oil in the head so that the scalp becomes more oily
2. Infection from the most common fungus is the fungus Malasezia
If your child experiences this, then the best thing to do is to maintain cleanliness of the skin with the following steps
1. Before shampooing apply oil such as baby oil to massage the head and leave it for 15 minutes.
2. Then rinse while rubbing the scalp with a soft toothbrush while knocking out the crust
3. Perform shampoo applications preferably baby shampoo
4. If it still does not improve within 7 days you should consult with a doctor, especially a skin specialist so that further handling can be done
Further information can be read in the following article
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks