Handling Of Dry Skin On The Face?
Good afternoon. I’m Retno, I’m 20 years old. I have a little problem on the face. The condition of my face around the right and left lips is dry and often peels. I’m trying to find a moisturizer for dry skin. I use wardah aloe hydramild multifuncion gel, sun screen, and the same compact powder. But dry around the lips do not change. One day, I tried not to use anything a day because I felt. Using or not using my face moisturizer has no change. Then I just continued to rarely use makeup, a few days later. Some pimples appear. And now my face has become more itchy and dry. That’s why? Does the effect have never been used to ‘makeup’? Before using wardah, I used a moisturizer ponds for a long time. From middle school until the 18s before 19. Thank you, please respond.
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
There are 4 types of skin, namely normal, oily, dry and mixed types. Looks like your facial skin type is a mixed type. Where there are certain parts (usually on the forehead, chin and nose) have oily skin types, while others have dry skin types (on the cheeks and around the edges of the eyes, nose and lips).
Here we will give tips on caring for mixed skin types, namely:
1. Wash your face using face wash soap a maximum of 2 times a day, especially after leaving the house. If more, it should be enough to wash your face with facial washing soap only rubbed on oily skin areas only. As far as possible avoid washing your face using face washing soap more than 3 times a day.
2. Gently wipe your face when washing your face.
3. Choose a gentle facial washing soap, made from natural and contains additional moisturizer. Pay attention to your facial washing soap packaging, you should not store face washing soap for a long time because it can make active substances that are expected to provide skin health to be damaged.
5. If needed, provide additional moisturizer on dry skin.
6. Use sunscreen that is oil free and contains SPF 30.
7. Avoid using excessive makeup.
8. Use cosmetics that are oil free and non comedogenic.
9. Clean the make up with plain water.
10. Use toner after cleaning make up.
11. At night before going to bed, apply retinoid acid to the pimples until the pimples heal.
12. Don't squeeze pimples.
13. Consult a dermatologist if your acne and dry skin are severe so it will be difficult to overcome alone without medical assistance.
Thus hopefully useful.