Handling When The Body Is Shaking And Nausea?
I want to ask Why is my body trembling and nauseous? “Yes, every stand feels like I want to fall. My stomach is also rich, people don’t eat the sound, what is going on?
Hello Sri, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Complaints of body trembling and nausea and stomach like empty can occur due to several possibilities, so to get the right treatment you need to find out the exact cause of the complaint you feel.
Trembling complaints accompanied by nausea can be caused by several possibilities such as:
1. Hypoglycemia, a condition where blood sugar levels are low.
2. Anemia, a state of the body lacking red blood cells.
3. Nutritional deficiencies
4. Inadequate rest periods.
5. Thyroid hormone abnormalities
6. Disruptive psychological conditions, such as stress, depression, anxiety, and various other medical causes.
The various possibilities above can be distinguished by conducting a complete physical examination and other supporting examinations such as a complete blood test, examination of mental status, and others. Therefore it is advisable to see a doctor especially if the complaint is felt to be burdensome such as continuous vomiting until a history of unconsciousness.
Some things you can do right now include:
1. Eat a little but more often, and nutritious and balanced.
2. Avoid sleeping late at night
3. Get enough rest
4. Drink enough 8 glasses each day
5. Focus your mind on positive things
6. Avoid cigarettes and alcohol
7. Exercise regularly
Hope it is useful, thank you.