Hard Feet Do Up And Down Stairs And Sit On The Floor
So here goes, I once skipped for a diet when the weight of 90 kg was finally injured, his knees just being massaged. My feet can still go up stairs but to go down it hurts a bit. After that, it only hurts but still can go up and down stairs slowly, the weight range is 85kg-90kg, a year later since my job, most photographers work, I stand still … and strangely, I have difficulty going up and down the stairs or sitting on my heavy ground 102kg … knees like sounds if you go up and down stairs … why?
Hello Siti, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The complaints you describe above can be caused by the following things:
- A history of trauma / injury to the muscles or leg bones
- Myalgia or muscle aches. This condition can be caused by many things, such as improper posture or exercise movements, muscle injuries, infections, to the side effects of drugs.
- Nerve disorders
Arthritis or arthritis. Inflammation that occurs in one or several joints, causing joints to become stiff and difficult to move.
Some of the above can cause complaints that you feel. To find out more clearly, further tests should be needed with a doctor. However, due to the current epidemic of co-19, as a preliminary treatment, you can do the following:
- Maintain ideal body weight. Obesity can cause leg burden to support the body heavier.
- Be careful when going up and down stairs, holding on to the banister to prevent further injury or trauma
- Avoid using high heels, use comfortable footwear
- Consumption of nutritious foods and consumption of enough water
- Be careful in doing daily activities
- Warm compress when pain occurs
- Take pain relievers such as paracetamol or ibuprofen. However, avoid long-term consumption of this drug.
Thank you, hope that helps.