Hard To Breathe?
Doctor, I have been feeling congested for 12 days, but I don’t have a fever or a cold, I have a cough just now if I don’t drink enough, what’s the solution?
Thank you for your question on HealthReplies.com.
In general, shortness of breath can be caused by several organs, not only in the lungs but can be caused by the stomach and heart.
1. Shortness of breath caused by the lungs, usually caused due to bacterial, viral or fungal infections. Marked by cough, shortness, sound when breathing or exhaling, fever more than 37.5 degrees.
2. Disorders of tightness due to the heart, marked by tightness in the chest and pain in the left chest and pain radiating to the throat, neck and arms. Usually can be encountered in patients who have high cholesterol and hypertension that is not controlled
3. Impaired shortness of breath that causes the stomach, is one of the shortness of breath disease that is often complained of by the productive age. Which is where there is an increase in gastric acid so that it puts pressure on the door to the esophagus and stomach that results in shortness of the chest. In addition to shortness can be marked nausea, vomiting, pain there are parts of the solar plexus but no fever
Based on your complaint, it can lead to stomach disorders, which can be affected by lack of drinking and the absence of fever. Keep in mind, stomach acid disease cannot be cured immediately with treatment once, gastric treatment takes about 6 weeks. Therefore, consult your doctor to get the right treatment.
You can also do some tips, including:
1. Improve the regulated diet at the same time
2. Avoid coffee, noodles, spicy and sour
3. Eat a little but regularly
4. Exercise regularly
May be useful. Always healthy :)