Headache Accompanied By Heavy Eyes When Closing The Eyes?
my head feels dizzy, so if the brakes on my eyes become heavy and when the head is massaged on the left and right forehead there is pain, what do you think this is a disease? r n Is it light?
Hi, some headaches are related and some are not related to certain diseases. The most frequent cases are those that are not related to certain diseases, usually mild to moderate in nature, can be treated with painkillers and rest. Cases that often occur in adolescents and young adults are
1. Tension type headache, is a headache due to muscle tension in the head and face. Usually associated with stress. Initial pain can be felt in the neck and back of the head and then spreads to the front of the head. Pain is felt in both parts of the head, namely the left and right. Pain that is felt like being pressed by a heavy object.
2. Migraine, is a headache that feels throbbing.
I suggest you should consult a neurologist if
1. Complaints of frequent headaches that interfere with daily activities.
2. Complaints do not improve with painkillers and rest.
3. Complaints are felt to be getting heavier over time accompanied by spraying vomiting.
4. There was a seizure.
5. There is a decrease in consciousness.
The doctor will perform further tests to rule out headaches associated with other diseases, such as electrical conductivity of the nerves in the head (EEG) or radiological CT scan of the head. The doctor will prescribe anti-depression or anti-anxiety medication to relieve complaints. You can take paracetamol as a headache reliever before seeing your doctor. You should also avoid things that can trigger headaches such as stress, lack of rest, consumption of chocolate, cheese, alcohol, coffee and other foods that trigger your headaches.
I hope this information is helpful. dr. Nira