Headache After Inhalation Of Chemicals?
Name Power raju from bekasi..I want to ask .. ask for the solution runs out inhaled CO I’m dizzy all over the body lemes, hands cramped leg ..
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless and odorless gas compound that can be inhaled (poisoned) without realizing it. Carbon monoxide is generally formed from incomplete combustion and has a higher affinity for oxygen that can reduce oxygen levels in the blood. This is very dangerous because it can cause tissue damage until death.
The symptoms that you experience can indeed be caused by carbon monoxide poisoning so you should immediately consult a doctor or an emergency department in order to get appropriate treatment. The following steps can be taken to treat carbon monoxide poisoning:
Avoid further carbon monoxide exposure
Oxygen therapy with a non-rebreather mask
Monitor oxygen levels
May be useful,