Headache Radiating To The Eyes?
in the morning, let me ask you, I have a headache that hurts from the forehead to the eyelids, the pain is like being stabbed by a needle, if you walk or inhale too hard it hurts a lot, it hurts for 3 days, why is that? Thank you
The presence of complaints of headaches that are felt around the eyes, may be caused by the stiffness of the head muscles and the muscles around your eyes. This condition can be triggered by eye fatigue as well as your physical exhaustion. However, this condition needs to be confirmed directly by a doctor with a direct examination.
Some of the conditions below can also cause the same complaints as you feel, namely:
1. visual disturbances, such as nearsightedness
2. Working in front of the computer for too long, or looking at writing that is too long
3. Blood glucose drops, or you are hungry
4. suffer from illness, such as sore throat, cold, or sinusitis
6. high blood pressure
7. metabolic disorders, such as diabetes, excess blood cholesterol
So to determine the cause of the complaints you feel, you should immediately consult your family doctor or neurologist and or your eye doctor (especially if your vision begins to decrease) for an immediate examination. The doctor will perform a physical examination, and if necessary, additional examinations can be planned, such as blood tests, visual acuity checks.
Treatment and treatment will be given according to the results of the examination obtained.
What you need to do is:
1. avoid sleeping late
2. Avoid physical fatigue
3. Avoid spicy food, noodles, meatballs, fried rice or foods that contain excess salt and MSG
4. Avoid cigarettes and instant drinks
5. idealize your weight
6. avoid stress
7. Avoid sleeping late
That's the information we can convey, read also the discussion.