Headaches And Vomiting After Head Banging?
Hello, 2 years ago my right back head had been knocked on my friend’s knee, when I hit my vision suddenly dark, and then vomited. My right rear head for 2 years like being sick, is it because of the impact factor?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
headaches on the right back can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Migraine: side head pain like throbbing, and usually there is accompanied by nausea and blurred vision. When you see the sunlight it usually hurts more. Migraib often recur, usually 3-4 times a day or every day and recurrence can 1-8 hours, complaints persist
2. TTH: tension type headache, ie headaches such as being bound or pulled, in the back usually or in front of the head, due to stress or fatigue.
3. Post trauma: headaches can occur due to a collision or previous trauma, but for a distance of 2 years, the chances are small if the headache comes from bumping 2 years ago. If headaches due to collision or trauma are usually within close proximity to trauma events such as 1-2 weeks after the event. However, to be sure you can consult a neurologist.
Then, to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a neurologist.
prevention can be done:
1. Reducing strenuous activity
2. Managing stress well
3. Rest with enough sleep at least 6-8 hours per time
4. Many mineral water consumption of at least 2L per day
thus hopefully useful