Headaches Around The Eyes And Ears Accompanied By Wrist Pain?
Tonight. Finally, I often have headaches around the eyes and ears and pain around my left wrist and neck like being pricked by a needle. Previously, I experienced 80/60 hypotension.
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Your complaint can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Primary headaches: headaches caused by blood vessels or tissues in the brain that have disorders, such as migraines (headaches), tension type headache (headaches like being bound), and headaches such as twitches
2. secondary headaches: headaches due to other causes such as TB meningitis (inflammation of the lining of the brain due to TB infection), tumors and so on
3. hypotension: low blood pressure that can cause complaints headaches, weakness and blurred vision
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult a neurologist.
Prevention can be done:
1. reduce strenuous activity
2. if the position changes from sitting to standing or walking should stop for a moment about 3-5 minutes
3. do a direct examination to a neurologist
4. You can take headache-lowering drugs such as paracetamol
5. drink plenty of mineral water of at least 2L per day and rest 6-8 hours a day
thus hopefully useful