Heart Palpitations Accompanied By Chest Pain And Difficulty Breathing When Talking For A Long Time?
Hello, I am nurull. I am 21 years old. Now, if I talk for a long time, talk at length, or tell my chest I feel pain, and my heart beats faster than usual, until sometimes I feel difficulty breathing, difficult to regulate my breath, even though I speak casually as if chatting and telling stories,
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
complaints of chest pain and palpitations can be caused by several possible causes:
1. GERD: gastrosofagel reflux disease, which is an increase in stomach acid to the esophagus causing chest pain, palpitations, chest feels hot
2. Angina: chest pain due to a blockage in the heart arteries, blockages usually contain cholesterol and a history of illness such as high blood pressure or high blood sugar
3. Panic disorder: panic disorder is marked by the presence of degeneration, chest palpitations, chest pain sometimes like being suffocated in conditions when the environment or life is being feared
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a heart specialist or internal medicine.
prevention can be done:
1. Reducing consumption of foods high in salt, sugar and fat
2. Reducing consumption of acidic and spicy foods
3. Manage stress well and if you panic, try to calm down more
thus hopefully benefits