Hi I Want To Ask?
The sole of my foot is in the heel, it feels hard as if there is swelling inside and I experience very painful pain when the heel steps, and even when I sleep I feel like I’m pricking. I got this pain 3 days ago. I beg for the solution / medicine or disease that I experienced?
hello, thanks for the question.
Pain in the heel can be caused by several things, such as:
- plantar fasciitis, or the condition of the tissue in the heel injured or torn
- heel fractures due to repetitive pressure
- Bone spurs are formed due to the growth of excessive bone in the heel
- tarsal tunnel syndrome or the presence of cysts or damage to a small gap in the ankle that is traversed by the nerve, so that there is a pinched nerve
- bursitis or inflammation of the joint fluid sac
- thinning of the fat pad
To ensure this, the doctor must perform a direct examination and supporting examinations such as X-rays, MRI, ultrasound to see the tissue and bones around the heel, as well as blood examination to see the possibility of infection or inflammation. You should consult this to your doctor to get the right treatment according with the cause.
Some tips you can do to reduce symptoms include:
- replace footwear that are softer and thicker
- rest your heels
- take pain relievers such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs according to doctor's prescription.
Thus the information that we can convey, may be useful.