How Do You Know If Someone Else Has Corona?
Hello doctor. Good night. I want to ask. How do we know that the people around us are already affected by the corona virus. We are ordinary people who do not have corona virus detection tools. Thank you
Hi Suci, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Corona virus is a virus that infects the respiratory tract. People who suffer from COVID-19 can experience symptoms similar to flu. To find out whether the person is likely to be affected by the corona virus, then you must know the symptoms caused by the corona virus itself. In corona virus there are 3 main symptoms, namely:
High fever Cough shortness of breath In addition, patients can also experience complaints such as: muscle aches, headaches, sore throats, colds, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. In severe cases, Corona virus infection can cause serious health complications.
We recommend doing the following things to help you and your family prevent being infected with the corona virus:
- Avoid close contact with people with respiratory problems
- Frequently wash hands with soap and running water, especially after contact with patients or their environment.
- Do not consume animals that have the potential to transmit coronavirus
- Eat food that has been cleaned and cooked thoroughly
- If you are sick, then you have to do a good and right cough ethic.
- Avoid exposing phlegm carelessly
- Maintain endurance by multiplying the consumption of nutritious food, drinking enough water, regular exercise, adequate rest, avoiding consumption of cigarettes or alcoholic beverages, and managing stress well.
You and your family can check the risk of corona virus infection: Check the risk of corona virus
Articles you can read:
How to effectively not contract the corona virus
Different symptoms of corona and the common cold
Thank you, hope that helps.