How Long Does The Stomach Pain Last For Days Without Being Hospitalized?
I have stomach pain for almost 3 weeks. I consume sulcrafate twice a week because I depend on it all in the same medicine. And if I don’t drink for one day, I get a stomachache and stab my back, doc. Ask for a solution. Do you have to go to the hospital?
Hello Salsabillah, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Complaints of chest pain that you feel, in addition to due to interference with the stomach, can also be caused by the following things:
- Injury to the bones or chest muscles
- Excessive exercise or activity.
- Disorders of the digestive system, such as stomach acid disease, gastritis, peptic ulcers
- Disorders of the heart, such as coronary heart disease
- Disorders of the lungs
If the complaint does not improve after 3 weeks, then you should do a re-examination with your doctor. In addition, it should be helped by doing the following tips:
- avoid smelling scents that you don't like
- eat often but in small portions
- eat regularly
- avoid eating in a hurry
- avoid lying down directly after eating
- avoid eating sour and spicy foods
- manage stress well
- Consumption of enough water
- enough rest
- Avoid consumption of caffeine and alcoholic drinks
If you feel severe chest pain, shortness of breath, decreased consciousness, vomiting blood, coughing up blood, then consult a doctor immediately.
Thank you, hope that helps.