How Long Is The Normal Menstrual Process?
Hello … I want to ask you from the first heid until now it’s average heid for 12 days maybe 7 days is that normal? But within 4 days it was gone even though the next day there was more but a little chocolate only so, if the blood came out at most only 2 days, do I need to check this with a doctor / midwife ??
Good afternoon, thanks for the question.
Menorrhagia is menstruation with excessive amount of bleeding or prolonged periods. Symptoms of menorrhagia include:
1. Change pads every 1-2 hours
2. Using double pads to prevent blood seepage
3. Menstrual periods are more than one week
4. There are many blood clots
5. Limiting daily activities
6. Symptoms of anemia include weakness, pale, easily tired
Causes of menorrhagia complaints include:
1. Hormonal imbalance
2. Ovarian dysfunction
3. Benign tumor of the uterus
4. Uterine polyps
6. Use of hormonal birth control
7. Pelvic inflammatory disease
8. Pregnancy-related complications
9. Blood clotting disorders
Do further consultation with an obstetrician if you experience the following complaints:
1. Bleeding outside the menstrual cycle
2. Bleeding that takes more than one dressing every 1-2 hours
3. Bleeding after menopause
That's all, hope you can help.