How Many Days Can The Symptoms Of Typhus Be Completely Cured?
Afternoon, I want to ask. How many days can the symptoms of typhus be completely cured? Is it normal if it’s only been 4 days I feel fine. headaches, body heat and vomiting also no longer. Only the stomach still feels bad. Eating just a little is very full and it’s so tiring.
Good evening, thanks for the question
Typhoid fever is caused by a bacterial infection of Salmonella typhii in the digestive tract. Symptoms found include:
1. Fever goes up and down, especially in the afternoon and evening with a pattern like stairs. If you no longer have a fever at this time, in the second and third weeks of illness the fever may reappear even if it is not as high as at the beginning. In the fourth week the fever will be much reduced.
3. Indigestion such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain. This naturally occurs because the focus of the infection occurs in the digestive tract.
4. Other accompanying symptoms, such as muscle aches and aches, cough, no appetite, insomnia.
Treatment with antibiotics can be given up to 2 weeks according to the course of this disease. Patients are also advised to rest and eat soft foods to reduce nausea complaints.
This disease can recur, so it is important to:
1. Increase personal hygiene such as routine hand washing with soap and running water
2. Increasing food and beverage hygiene such as vegetables and fruits that are washed with clean water and not snacking carelessly
3. Improving poor environmental sanitation including the management of wastewater, sewage, and garbage
4. Provision of adequate clean water
Thus, hopefully can help