How To Clean Eating Utensils Affected By Disinfectant Fluids
hello … how do I make the utensils such as glass spoon plates clean and used again after being exposed to disinfectant liquid spray? thanks HealthReplies.com
Hello Mega, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
The kitchen is an important part of a house. The kitchen is a place where food is processed to be served to family members. Food quality is certainly also influenced by kitchen cleanliness.
Disinfectants are chemicals that are used to kill bacteria, but in conjunction with disinfecting kitchens are used to clean parts of the kitchen that do not directly touch food such as cupboards, walls, or the area around the storage of cutlery. Whereas the cutlery which is a media that directly touches the food is sanitary. Sanitation means cleaning using chemicals or hot water with a temperature of 170-180 ° F to reduce the number of bacteria to a safe limit on the surface of objects that directly touch food, namely cutlery or cooking utensils.
Things you can do to wash and sanitize eating and cooking utensils:
Remove the removable tableware or cooking utensils such as handles on a bowl or plate
Wash with hot soapy water, brush if necessary
Rinse with clean water
Put tableware and cooking utensils in containers and soak with sanitary liquid. Liquids can be made by mixing 1 spoon of odorless chlorine bleach with 1 gallon of warm water (not hot water).
Dry the equipment on a rack that has been sanitized with air and avoid using towels because it is feared that it will re-contaminate the equipment.
If you are still unsure of the safety of your cutlery, it's good you do not use it again and replace it.
So, hopefully useful.