How To Cope With A Baby BB So Ideal At 38 Weeks Gestation?
I’m worried about this … the baby’s bb is big … it’s already 38 weeks pregnant, how do I make it, the baby is the ideal weight with a 38-week gestation …
Good afternoon, thank you for asking to HealthReplies.com.
Fetal body weight will develop frequently with increasing gestational age. At the time of full moon in general the normal body weight is in the range of 2.9 to 3.6 kg. This will be influenced by the condition of the mother, nutrition obtained by the mother, the diseases that accompany and are experienced by the mother, and the condition of the fetus itself.
Fetal body weight is said to be large at 38 weeks if it is more than 4.5 kg and this can lead to several risks such as prolonged labor, tears in the birth canal, indications for cesarean delivery.
Some things that may be the cause and need to be considered are
1. Diabetes in the mother, that is, if the blood sugar level of the mother increases during pregnancy. This triggers increased sugar in the fetus and the baby experiences a high BB or macrosomia
2. Mother has obesity
3. Drastic weight gain during pregnancy
This should be avoided in several ways viz
1. Mother keeps on regular activities and sports
2. Expand to eat vegetables and fruit and avoid artificial sweeteners
3. Check pregnancy regularly
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks