How To Deal With A Face That Is Black And Feels Like It’s Burning?
Afternoon, want to ask .. Some months my face is getting darker day. And the black is thick, like it burned out like that … Previously my face was always hot / hot, even when I finished bathing or washing my face. Sometimes it stays hot / hot air comes out. And every room in the air conditioner, my face is always not very good, other things like that … Like this a lot of faces attached to the taste of the unpleasant … My face is oily, and stiff. That’s why, what’s my face sensitive..What good should you use facial soap, because honestly all this time I have changed my face soap hoping there is a change but it’s getting worse and the blackness is getting thicker. So now I don’t use facial soap … Please take care of it … I feel more inferior to my face like this … I am 25 years old
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
for complaints that you experience can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Hyperpigmentation: the buildup of skin color that causes the skin to look very black, usually affected by direct sunlight exposure
2. Very dry skin: Very dry skin will cause skin to become stiff, dry and sore
3. Sensitive skin: if sensitive skin is usually very easy to experience redness, heat, sore
to find out the cause, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should consult with a dermatologist.
for a good face soap you use, whatever the brand is fine as long as the facial soap does not contain scrubs, it must be smooth without any grain.
prevention can be done:
1. Wash your face with face wash a maximum of 2x a day
2. Stay away from direct sun exposure
3. Using sunscreen to prevent direct sunlight on the skin
thus hopefully benefits