How To Deal With Acne And Scars?
, How to get rid of acne scars and so that zits don’t appear again?
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
The presence of complaints of acne scars that you feel may interfere with your appearance, and may reduce your confidence, especially when hanging out with friends, or when you meet someone special for you. However, indeed, sometimes there are pimple scars that are easily removed or even the blackened scars will improve gradually along with the replacement and regeneration of your skin cells. And often the acne beks are difficult to handle, and even cause damage to the patient's skin, this is related to the type of acne that he is experiencing and is related to the treatment of acne. So, it is important to know what acne scars you experience. When acne scars are associated with hyperpigmentation, natural skin care can help treat acne scars, either by using masks or natural moisturizers to help regenerate skin cells.
While acne scars that produce scar tissue, such as the formation of small holes in the skin / ice pick scars, uneven skin / rolling scares, or formations like kwh on the skin / boxcar scaras need further treatment by experts or your skin specialist. In acne scars that cause annoying complaints, then you can choose the usual acne beks treatment, such as:
1. Dermabrasion or remove layers of skin, thereby reducing scarring
2. Laser therapy, done to stimulate pem, formation of collagen
3. Subcision, conduct injuries to form supporting connective tissue
4. Punch techniques, cosmetic surgery
Therefore, know the type of acne scars you feel, so that you can find out the right treatment plan for you.
While prevention of the appearance of acne needs to be linked to the causes of the appearance of acne, such as:
1. Excessive oil production
2. Hair follicle blockage
3. Bacterial contamination
4. Hormonal factors
So, generally maintaining the cleanliness of your skin, hands and your daily habits and activities can help prevent acne. Some of the efforts you can do to prevent acne are:
1. Maintain cleanliness of the skin and hands, so that harmful bacteria do not cause complaints on your skin
2. Avoid stress
3. Avoid sleeping late at night
4. Avoid sugary, greasy or excessive fast food. Make a habit of consuming healthy foods, vegetables, fruits, protein
5. Regular exercise
6. Keep your skin moist
7. Avoid the habit of using skin care by changing brands. Use skin care with the right brand for you, thereby reducing the risk of side effects.
However, all of this still needs to be consulted directly with your dermatologist. Without direct consultation, the effort to treat acne scars and prevention is increasingly difficult for you to do. By consulting, your doctor can do a direct examination, find out your skin type and know the type of acne scars that you complain about. Thus these complaints will get better, and you are more confident.
Thus the info we can convey.