How To Deal With Anxiety To Avoid Seizures?
How to deal with anxiety to avoid seizures?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Anxiety can occur due to several possibilities:
1. Comprehensive anxiety disorder: a condition of anxiety about everything in life, characterized by anxiety about health, safety and anything else that exists in daily life that concerns family or self, but anxiety is not clear (floating)
2. Panic disorder: characterized by excessive panic, to throbbing chest, chest pain, tightness and so on
3. OCD: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, which is a condition that is always thinking about a thing over and over again and is not sure it has done that, until it is finally done again.
To find out more about anxiety, you can consult a psychiatrist.
1. find out the cause of the seizure and treat it immediately according to doctor's orders
2. consult with a neurologist to get a seizure prevention drug
3. prevent the occurrence of fever, because high fever can cause seizures commonly occur in children
Thus, hopefully useful :)