How To Deal With Blackened Skin On The Little Finger After Surgery?
Good afternoon … My little finger after the surgery why there are parts of the skin that turn black … Request a solution …
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
postoperative pinky finger if blackening can be caused by several possibilities:
1. Tissue necrosis: death of the tissue around the scar due to lack of oxygen
2. Dry wounds: Dry wounds sometimes form black and dry and form like a korenh
3. Infected with feces: if the surgical scar is infected with bacteria or other impurities can form a blackish tissue accompanied by pus and so on
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a dermatologist.
prevention can be done:
1. Maintain cleanliness of the former operation
2. Do not expose the surgical wound with dust and dirt
3. Replace used surgery bandages regularly at the nearest health facility so that it is sterile
thus hopefully useful