How To Deal With Body Odor In Children Aged 8 Years?
Pagi. How do I deal with body odor in children, my child is 8 years old but the body odor is not fresh, I feel afraid my child will feel inferior to his friends. Thank you in advance 🙏
Hi Purbasari, thank you for asking with HealthReplies.com.
Body odor can occur at any age, but generally there are some people who have excess risk factors such as overweight / obese people, male gender (men tend to sweat more), consumption of certain foods or drinks such as alcohol and garlic, etc.
Here are some things you can do at home to help eliminate body odor:
- Take a bath regularly. If the air is hot and excessive sweating, then take a bath regularly at least 1-2 times a day. Bathing properly, clean the entire body and between the body well.
- After bathing, dry the body well.
- Bathing using antibacterial soap.
-After bathing, apply deodorant or antiperspirant on the armpits.
- Wash clothes regularly.
- Use clean clothes, and change them regularly. Use clothes that are comfortable and not tight.
- Limit your intake of spicy foods, like curry or garlic. These foods can cause dryness to smell.
- Manage stress well.
Here are some articles that you can read further to help resolve your complaint:
Thank you, I hope this helps you ...