How To Deal With Feelings Of Fear, Shortness And Auditory Hallucinations For Suicide?
Hello, I’m a 23-year-old woman, since I was a child I was a loner and reserved. Maybe it’s the result of my parents’ bad relationship (divorce). I had experienced bullying during middle school, and when I was in college I also often hurt myself when something in me went back. I call it reciting because this doesn’t happen all the time, I often feel very anxious and scared, whether it’s anxiety without reason or fear when facing new people. So that increasingly encouraged me to be a loner. I really hate meeting other people / especially new people. Many times when I was so depressed. Like my head is full and there is a voice inside my head that asks me to end my life, even though I can finally overcome, but the feeling of tightness will not disappear before I hurt myself. Until now, I still experienced it and I felt that it was not worth living. I do not know whether this is called depression or mental illness or what, I do not have the cost to go to a psychiatrist and of course very afraid if I go to a psychiatrist and mother / householder know and think I’m crazy and others. So, can I get sedatives even without a doctor’s prescription?
Hello Nida, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Your complaint can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Severe depression with psychotic symptoms: depression complaints are characterized by feelings of sadness, not being able to feel happy, not excited, not energetic. Psychotic symptoms mean the symptoms appear there is a whisper or there is a voice asking to end life.
2. Schizophrenia: symptoms of feeling afraid, palpitations, chest pain, anxiety or anything due to feeling himself hated, worthless, afraid of new people, afraid of someone hurting and so on. Complaints are accompanied by hearing or seeing or feeling someone whispering things that are ordered to end life or so on
3. Schizoaffective: sad feelings that are accompanied by thoughts of fear, such as being haunted, or followed, and hearing voices that ask for an end to life.
If you want to seek treatment but do not have the costs, you should use BPJS, and you can register as a member of the PBI (Recipient of Donation Assistance) paid by the government.
To use sedatives, you cannot take without a doctor's prescription. So you must continue to see a specialist psychiatrist (mental specialist), to get further examination and treatment.
prevention can be done:
1. Sharing with the closest people you trust
2. Much worship to God
3. Do a hobby that you like and think more positively
thus hopefully useful