How To Deal With Hypophrenia?
How to deal with hypophrenia?
Good afternoon, thank you for asking to HealthReplies.com.
Hyphohrenia is a condition of excessive sadness and suddenly without a definite cause. This includes mental disorders and is usually associated with psychological disorders. The usual symptoms are that the patient cries suddenly, sudden changes in mood,
Some things that might be triggers are
1. Excessive anxiety
2. Having a problem
3. Hormone disorders such as when about menstruation, pregnancy.
Some things you can do to reduce the sadness are
1. Tell the problem that you experience with the people you are comfortable and trust
2. Switch the things that become thoughts into things that are liked and positive
3. Avoid thinking about bad things
4. Exercise regularly and eat well so that the hormonal balance is maintained well.
If you still experience sadness, you should consult a psychologist or a psychiatrist.
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks