How To Deal With Swollen And Split Gums Accompanied By Pus Out?
At night, my wisdom teeth will grow lower, the gums are swollen and split, pus is slightly pushing, I have been taking pain relievers but it still hurts. Please the solution
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
complaints that you experience, can be caused by several possibilities:
1. Bacterial infection of the gums: characterized by redness, swelling and pain in the area around the diseased gum, accompanied by pus. The treatment must use antibiotics and be given by a dentist.
2. Fungal infections: fungi most often attack the mouth and teeth, usually accompanied by white spots around the mouth
3. Inflammation of the gums: usually after the action is over the gums, the area will experience swelling and red but not festering.
To find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment that you experience, you should immediately consult with your nearest dentist.
1. Brush your teeth at least once every 2 days with a soft toothbrush
2. Using pain relievers such as paracetamol 3x1
3. Not prying teeth with your hands that are not necessarily always clean and sterile
so hopefully useful