How To Deal With Swollen Hemorrhoids And Always Bleeding?
I want to ask … I have hemorrhoids already swollen and always bleeding even I have anemia and pale face is always dizzy … And I have never seen a doctor for fear of being told to operate just drink ambeven but still no change … what should my doctor do?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Complaints of lumps in the anus and bleeding, to cause anemia can be caused by several possible causes:
1. hemorrhoids (ambeyen): bumps up to rectal bleeding due to difficult or hard bowel movements due to lack of intake of fibrous food
2. the presence of polyps (fluid-filled lumps) in the anus: polyps can cause complaints CHAPTER bleeding and a lump that comes out of the anus
3. the presence of a mass (solid lump) in the anus: solid mass such as tumors can also cause bloody chapter and the appearance of a lump, can be benign or malignant. If it is malignant it is usually accompanied by drastic weight loss, weakness, fever and other symptoms
to find out the cause, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult a surgeon or internal medicine specialist, not all cases like you have to be operated on, because it depends on the size of the lump, and whether the lump can enter into itself or not. Determination of whether the best action or treatment for your complaint, must be done by a doctor who checks directly against your complaint.
Prevention can be done:
1. consume lots of vegetables and fruit and mineral water at least 2L per day
2. Do not move too heavy or lift things too heavy
3. if there are complaints of lumps and bleeding, you can soak with salt water or water mixed with antiseptics should be according to the advice and recommendations of doctors
4. if you experience weakness or signs of anemia, you should consume a lot of red meat, liver chicken and so on
thus hopefully useful