How To Deal With The Right Ear Like Blocked When 4 Months Pregnant
, I’m 4 months pregnant, it’s been 2 days my right ear was clogged like stuck in water, even though I didn’t get water. Hearing is still normal, it’s just that I feel uncomfortable because my ears are clogged. What is the solution?
Originally posted 2020-04-14 20:37:57.
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Here are some things that can cause ears such as congestion, namely:
1. Ear canal covered with ear wax or hardened earwax.
2. The closing of the Eustachian tube which connects the ear to the back of the oral cavity (throat). Can occur due to sinusitis, rhinitis, pharyngitis, barotrauma when using airplane transportation or diving or climbing and others.
3. Entry of water into the ear canal.
Here are some things you can do to alleviate complaints, namely:
1. Perform the valsalva maneuver, which is by taking a deep breath and then exhaling forcefully in the position of the nose and mouth closed. This was done as an attempt to open the closed eustachian tube.
2. Perform movements such as chewing gum.
3. Use carboglycerin to soften ear wax. Do not forget to always read the rules of drug use.
4. Wash nose. You can read how on the doctor's question and answer link below.
5. Use nasal sprays that contain decongestants or ear steroids.
Consult an ENT specialist, if severe pain in the ear or a sudden decrease in hearing.
Thus hopefully useful.