How To Deal With Toothache Until The Lips Are Swollen?
, my teeth stay 1 bji in front. now mmh I have a severe toothache and how bad is the medicine? Thanks
Hi, thanks for asking at HealthReplies.com
Some diseases can be related to complaints that you submit, including:
1. Dental abscess, which is pus collection in the diseased tooth. Caused by complications from bacterial infectious diseases in the teeth, such as caries. This disease occurs in people with poor oral hygiene.
2. Pulpitis, which is an inflammatory process in the gums caused by bacteria.
3. Pulp polyps are the growth of the gums until they stand out as a result of the chronic inflammation process so that new cells are formed. Swollen gums cannot shrink on their own or with medication. However, it can be treated with surgical removal. In this disease, antibiotic drugs are still needed to overcome chronic infections.
To find out the disease being experienced by your mother, you should immediately consult a dentist so that you can do a direct examination. The doctor will give antibiotics to overcome the source of infection. If there is an abscess, surgery is often needed to remove the pus that has collected. Meanwhile, what your mother can do is:
1. Avoid hot and cold foods.
2. You can buy over-the-counter painkillers to deal with the pain that arises.
3. Your mother can rinse your mouth using an over-the-counter mouthwash to clean the oral cavity from bacteria.
Thus, hopefully useful.